This hearty recipe is perfect for the grill and will satisfy even the biggest of appetites.
Blue Cheese Stuffed Bacon Burger?
What you’ll need:
- 1 lb lean ground beef?
- 3 slices of bacon
- 1 egg
- 1 small onion
- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 tablespoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tomatoes
- 4 hamburger buns
- Chop the bacon into fine pieces
- In a large bowl beat the egg and stir in bacon, onion, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, salt and pepper, and parsley
- Mix in the beef
- Divide mixture into quarters and shape into balls. Make a hole in each ball and place one quarter of the cheese inside, pressing the meat over it to enclose.
- Preheat gas grill on high and place the patties on the grill.
- Cook for 5 minutes on each side for a medium burger.
- Place patties on to your buns, top with tomatoes and condiments of your choice.
*This recipe works best with our all natural AAA grade ground beef as seen?คาสิโนออนไลน์ เครดิตฟรี HERE?from Canadian Food Services.
(Written by: Deneé Hall – Content Creator)