Below is an easy to prepare delicious and healthy springtime recipe.
What you’ll need:
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast?
- Salt and pepper
- 1 halved lemon
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb small potatoes
- 2 bunches radishes
- 1 bunch scallions
- 4 carrots peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- Spray medium roasting pan with olive oil and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken in roasting pan and roast for 15 minutes.
- Cut potatoes and radishes in half, and the scallions into thirds.
- Toss potatoes, radishes, and scallions with olive oil, salt and pepper, and place in roasting pan with chicken.
- Continue to roast until vegetables are cooked through and tender.
- Roast for another 20 minutes.
- Once the chicken and vegetables are cooked through, top with dill, and season with a little salt.
*This recipe works best with our all natural grain-fed chicken as seen?HERE?from Canadian Food Services.
(Written by: Deneé Hall – Content Creator)